320 kbps, LAME-encoded
Dr. Who & The Daleks brought the legendary BBC sci-fi series to the cinematic big screen in glorious Technicolor and widescreen in Aug 1965, followed a year later by Daleks’ Invasion Earth 2150 A.D. Released for the first time on CD, here are the soundtracks to both films including sound effects and contemporary single releases.
The vibrant period scores written by Malcolm Lockyer and Bill McGuffie, have sections enhanced by electronic sounds created by Barry Gray, famed for his work with Gerry Anderson.
Lovingly restored from the vaults of Pinewood Studios, this project had been eagerly awaited for many years by Doctor Who and sci-fi fans.
Digital Track List
- 1 Fanfare and Opening Titles Malcolm Lockyer 1:48 Buy
- 2 TARDIS Malcolm Lockyer 0:48 Buy
- 3 The Petrified Jungle Malcolm Lockyer 1:58 Buy
- 4 The Petrified Creature and the City Malcolm Lockyer 0:52 Buy
- 5 Four Return to TARDIS Malcolm Lockyer 1:06 Buy
- 6 The Medicine Box and the Climb to the City Malcolm Lockyer 2:24 Buy
- 7 City Corridors Malcolm Lockyer 1:54 Buy
- 8 Captured by the Daleks Malcolm Lockyer 1:19 Buy
- 9 Susan Leaves the City Malcolm Lockyer 1:16 Buy
- 10 The Jungle at Night Malcolm Lockyer 2:13 Buy