320 kbps, LAME-kódolt
Anže Rozman’s awe-inspiring score for the BBC Earth’s sequel to The Planets, the award-winning series featuring professor Brian Cox.
Universe offers a story of an interstellar journey to places that we didn’t even know existed 10 years ago. It reveals awe-inspiring wonders and recreates dramatic moments defining Earth’s destiny through using stunning CGI imagery, the latest scientific research, and archival footage captured during scientific missions. This is an immersive and expansive series telling a dramatic story of the universe, from its moment of inception 13.8 billion years ago, to what could be its ultimate fate, trillions upon trillions of years in the future.
"We used to look to the sky and see only questions. Now we are beginning to see answers." Professor Brian Cox
Composer Anže Rozman’s soaring score perfectly complements the visuals and the narrative of the series. Born and raised in Slovenia, Anže Rozman currently lives in LA where he works as part of the Bleeding Fingers Music, film and TV music collective formed by Hans Zimmer, Russell Emanuel and Steve Kofsky. Anže’s credits include The Planets (BBC), Super Powered Falcons (BBC), Big Beasts: Last of the Giants (Sky One) and the eye-opening IMAX documentary Great Bear Rainforest directed by Ian McAllister and narrated by Ryan Reynolds. Rozman also composes for the concert hall and his music has been recorded and performed by the London Studio Orchestra, Jerusalem Symphony Orchestra, Tonhalle Orchestra of Zürich, Krakow Philharmonic Orchestra and the Slovenian Philharmonic Orchestra.
- 1 A Creation Story Anže Rozman 2:54 Vásárlás
- 2 Wind Back Time Anže Rozman 1:37 Vásárlás
- 3 Nāsadīya Sūkta I Anže Rozman 1:45 Vásárlás
- 4 Stars Are Creators Anže Rozman 3:58 Vásárlás
- 5 God Stars Anže Rozman 4:18 Vásárlás
- 6 The Real Gods Anže Rozman 2:42 Vásárlás
- 7 TRAPPIST-1 Anže Rozman 5:30 Vásárlás
- 8 The Last Star Anže Rozman 2:35 Vásárlás
- 9 The Star Island Anže Rozman 4:03 Vásárlás
- 10 Gaia Anže Rozman 2:45 Vásárlás