CD album celebrating the work of the composer for the annual World Soundtrack AwardsRead More
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
Marco Beltrami, two-time Oscar nominated is one of the most brilliant film composers of his generation, known for his unique collaborations with some of the world’s most respected and iconic filmmakers such as Kathryn Bigelow, James Mangold, Guillermo Del Toro, Wes Craven, Bertrand Tavernier, Tommy Lee Jones and Jean-François Richet.
The acclaimed American composer recently scored the critically-acclaimed box-office hit ‘A Quiet Place’, which was nominated for a Golden Globe for Best Score and shortlisted for Best Score for the Oscars, ‘Velvet Buzzsaw’ for Netflix, and National Geographic’s 2019 Oscar-winning documentary ‘Free Solo’.
Every year since 1982 Film Fest Gent has honoured many of the legends of film composing and this year their spotlight falls on Marco Beltrami. Under the baton of Dirk Brossé, the Brussels Philharmonic perform some of the very best music of Beltrami”s scoring career.
- 1 Scream Suite (From "Scream") 5:01 Buy
- 2 Hellboy Suite (From "Hellboy") 8:08 Buy
- 3 World War Z Suite (From "World War Z") 5:32 Buy
- 4 Chasing the Tail (From "World War Z") 3:54 Buy
- 5 Snowpiercer Suite (From "Snowpiercer") 11:19 Buy
- 6 The Homesman Suite (From "The Homesman") 10:47 Buy
- 7 The Drop End Cue (From "The Drop") 4:29 Buy
- 8 Gods of Egypt Suite (From "Gods of Egypt") 10:57 Buy
- 9 A Quiet Place (From "A Quiet Life") 2:54 Buy
- 10 Final Climb (From "Free Solo") 5:12 Buy